Led by agile leaders
Al Shalloway is a recognized thought leader in the areas of Lean, SAFe, Kanban, Amplio@Dev, design patterns, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, Lean-management, value creation networks, Lean product management, and more.
He is now co-delivering the following training:
- Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant
- New: Amplio Development Masterclass
Why attend the DAVSC course?
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on their unique needs, while also attending to their culture.
- Know how to accelerate the realization of value by your customers at scale.
- Identify the most effective practices for each situation with the help of the DA tool kit—whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify approach.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on its own.
Why is the Amplio Development Masterclass needed?
On completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basics of Flow, Lean, and the Theory of Constraints
- What capabilities are needed to be effective at the team level
- How to interact with other teams
- How a few teams can work together to create value
- How to organize their teams to remove delays and handoffs
- Understand Agile product management when it entails enhancing existing products or creating new ones
- Know the basics of Behavior Driven Development to create better requirements
The Amplio Community of Practice
In this, every other week series Al Shalloway will discuss topics he thinks are important but either overlooked or done poorly. These will include topics like dealing with complexity, the risks of using frameworks, and how the lessons of engineering can be useful in product development. He will also talk about his own approaches to the team, enterprise, SAFe, and being a coach.